Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yawackhary's Last Chance Saloon Ripping Gallery
Yawackhary Wrote:Then it gets a bit tribal when more than one ripper claimed to rip the popular game and the way that they want to rip arguing on what sheets to claim and the method to do it.
It's more like coincidence because we didn't expect each other ripping the same sheets. I mean, I saw a comment in the error thread and decided to do something about these broken sheets, but somehow conflicting submissions popped up and so I decided to back out to give the other ripper some room to do the stuff he wants to do.
In the end, I don't see a problem here, MFG is a very talented ripper and also doing a great job for this game.

Yawackhary Wrote:I know a lot of games that I have ripped for the past 10 years or so aren't popular with some that don't even have a fan base but have done it just to show a part of gaming that's forgotten as time goes by and know that I'm not the only ripper who feels this way.
Yup, same. Dual Orb II is a game that nobody knows because it has a broken encounter system and a ridiculous difficulty with a lot of grinding. And even though I had to use cheats to progress, I find it charming and therefore decided to rip from it. I would be actual cool with other SNES rippers doing the popular games so I can do more stuff from less popular ones. But it is how it is and these crappy ancient sheets within the big games make the entire SNES section look bad, so naturally something has to be done if no one else wants to do it.
Ripping Tutorial for PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 / TurboGrafx CD
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41637.html
Thanked by: Yawackhary

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yawackhary's Last Chance Saloon Ripping Gallery - by Barack Obama - 11-28-2022, 04:20 PM