Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SuprRooster's 3DS and Mobile rips
Exclamation 
Another update, this time there's a bunch of stuff to point out:

-I changed the title from Kirby: Triple Deluxe/Planet Robobot personal ripping to 3DS games personal ripping (Kirby series and more!) since it's more generalized to showcase the rips I've done so far, as a whole.  There are also other 3DS Kirby titles in the works so the title was planned to being changed to begin with!

-Sadly, I found out the old method I used to extract textures has a slight flaw, all alpha/spec are not purely white, which means they aren't in their original state (old=240, correct=255).

-Opening an fbx file will most likely not have its skin weight/rig attached to the bones and model.  Even though this isn't a huge problem since the dae files are good, all fbx files will be updated to open correctly.  Not only that but it'll also remove unnecessary metallic and specular default maps, along with having the same size as the dae files!

The models I've submitted from 2016 through 2022 will include these fixes, with new and better preview renders!  I will also write down the changes that were made for these old submissions as they're fixed.  Luckily, all 256 KTD keychains aren't affected by this...  Content

2016-2022 models update #1

Models in this update: 18
Series: The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes; Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS

Quote:8-bit Sword - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha
Arrghus - New dae (good rig but rotated eye ring? New dae fixes this), new fbx, bonus smd
Arrghus (Pet) - Same as Arrghus, fixed alpha
Arrghus Eye - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha
Bird - Intact dae, new fbx
Bone - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj
Cat - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, no new preview render
Mask - New dae and fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha (unmirrored version)
Pot - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha
Princess Styla - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, no new preview render
Princess Styla (Cursed) Same as Princess Styla
ReDead - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, no new preview render (although not visible, mirrored uv was not positioned correctly; left intact)
Save Point Statue - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha (one new texture with alpha)
Skull - New dae and fbx, bonus obj and smd, fixed alpha (incorrect attempt at unmirroring uv; left intact)
Timeless Tunic - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, removed duplicate textures, no new preview render (one new model with bonus smd)
Water Pillar - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha (original RGBA texture included)

Bowser - Intact dae, bonus fbx and smd, fixed alpha, no new preview render
Wings - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed normal map

Here's some of the new preview renders:

[Image: i3fhstat.png][Image: iarggh.png][Image: ibirdlittle.png][Image: iskull3fh.png][Image: iwaterp.png][Image: imariowings.png]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3DS games personal ripping (Kirby series and more!) - by SuprRooster - 07-07-2022, 10:56 AM