Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
Smile 
Hey all,
Just wanted to give somewhat of a final update here. I'll very likely be unable to rip sprites anymore in the coming weeks as I'll be leaving pretty much for an indefinite amount of time. I'm going to try to get what I can done before then. I have a few unannounced costumes in my current rips that are already in sprite sheet form, just waiting to uploaded when their event comes out. I've also ripped essentially all of Chapter 4. That being said, I don't know if I'll be able to do anything further. I have tons of English UI elements from menus, submenus and the like, and I'll try to sort them before I have to go.

I'm down to just these following characters missing: Suwako (A10), Sanae (A10), Aya (A9), Alice (A7), and Mystia's Lamprey Stand Chef and Choujuu Gigaku Costumes. I hope they'll be ripped some day, but the latter are locked unless they're either added to an event or someone who has purchased them rips their own cache.

I hope that someone can take over for the rest of this, I enjoyed it while I could. Also, best of luck IVBOY, I'll check in occasionally to see when you get your things up! Smile 
-Kana Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 04-10-2023, 02:06 AM