Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
Alright this might be among my final updates for now. I have reached my theoretical limit and gotten to the last few remaining characters I can get unless the devs decide to rerun limited characters. Using a new method I came up with to combine caches from alt accounts, I have a lot of characters to add when I get the chance. These include the aforementioned remaining scarlet characters, Kanako's relic form, Rin's S5 form, and multiple more. We aren't far from completing the entire tier list for global at this point. The only issue I've hit, is that I still have no way of getting C sheets for Mystia's outfits, and I've arrived at the conclusion that this is because no events use them. So unless they decide to add them (which who knows if the next event won't at this point) I can't get those. I'm rather disappointed with it but there's not much I can do about it. I also don't feel comfortable uploading anymore backgrounds as I know I made plenty of errors when uploading those. I have most of the games UI assets, especially home screen ones and ones used for home screen sub menus and maybe I'll try to do those. Below are characters that I know I currently can't get, the list is really low when you consider the number of characters in the game:
-Suwako (A10)
-Sanae (A10)
-Aya (A9)
-Alice (A7)
-Satori (A11)
-Mystia (Lamprey Stand Chef and Choujuu Gigaku Costumes)

Thank you all for tolerating me and my rants up to this point,
Kana
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 04-04-2023, 02:30 AM