Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(04-02-2023, 01:50 PM)IVBOY Wrote: So I came to the unfortunate realization that I'm missing...

a lot

I'll be here for a while, trying to figure out what I'm missing, but right now I'm almost halfway done with sorting. Might as well upload some things.

My apologies for not being around for a while, haven't really felt the drive to say much. I'm glad you're making any progress, as I keep hitting hurdles left and right.

I have sprite rips for Daiyousei, Meiling, and Koakuma's A6 variants, however I only just now noticed these characters entirely lack change assets. Kinda weird, but maybe they didn't deem them necessary.

What really has me confused is my inability to get some of the costume cutscene graphics out, which has led me to believe that Mystia's two costumes just don't download them no matter what you do. They have to be downloaded if you buy them obviously, but I can't find them anywhere in the cache and it's a bummer as I really wanted to get the izakaya one up. Oh well.

Also bluestacks seems to like not copying everything when you copy it out, it's been driving me crazy to the point of using an old phone instead.

Best of luck,
Kana
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 04-03-2023, 02:00 AM