Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-22-2023, 12:54 PM)IVBOY Wrote: Okay, update: All 15 of the files I initially uploaded have been accepted. May go back to ripping them once I'm done with stuff today. I've definitely got a lot to upload, so I believe I should get started soon.

My apologies for not being around, I haven't really felt all here the last few days. I hope what you've been doing went well, I have a few characters I'll upload once my head clears, which are a few new fantasy rebirths I got, plus the two new B3 units in the Japanese release which for some reason have snuck into global (Keine and Doremy from what I can tell). I've been trying to get EoSD Meiling but the RNG gods aren't with me. I also encountered A10 Sanae so she'll be added when I get around to it. I also met EvanGamesGoodman somewhere else and will be indeed uploading Miyoi's cutscene stuff. I've kinda just been laying around the last few days as my mind is just clouded.

Regardless, best of luck.
-Kana Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-25-2023, 03:19 PM