Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-19-2023, 03:20 AM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: Ripping from Lost Word is an absolute pain, so I totally understand. I had to copy the cache four, yes FOUR, times for the rip I uploaded this morning... I'm reaching my limits as well. There's only so much I can pull from the game, and I'll admit I'm terrible at figuring what locations the backgrounds are supposed to be (thanks for uploading a few, it really helps). I know at least one of the music jackets is missing from my rip (MusicJacket_001.png I believe) which is ironically the jacket for Lost Word Chronicle. My cache is also so large that combing it is near impossible. It's at 6900 folders now. Thankfully I was able to pick up all the latest characters from global. In fact, I think almost every portrait from global is in here now, except for costumes from the last two events.

Thanks for all the work you've done already, it's been a great help as I don't even think I'd have started without info you posted, and I know if I'll be able to get much more done Sad

I wish you best of luck with what you're doing, I need a few days off. I have a lot going on in my life already. I'll be watching this thread for updates, though.
-Kana Wink

Thanks for the support, here. I've got a few JP Exclusive units in this rip potentially, I believe the only ones I'm missing are A6 Meiling, A6 Koakuma and A6 Daiyousei as I don't believe I encountered them at all. I'll post an update once I'm done uploading everything, but as of current I've got 15 of the 200 files that I've actually pulled, with more on the way. 

Take as much time as you need!
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-19-2023, 12:50 PM