Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
Big Grin 
(03-18-2023, 08:50 PM)IVBOY Wrote: So a bit of an update, I just now realized that halfway through my rip, that Seiran's only sprites are her basic L1 interpretation. My mistake entirely, but I believe I've deleted some of them (amongst others) in an effort to keep space on my hard drive. Admittedly the rip was kind of a lot for my PC, so I've been trying to clean up, and I may or may not have accidentally deleted some of them by mistake, so we'll still be a few units off after my rip. I don't believe I intend to go back and find them again, but I'll post again if I try to. Defeated

There's already a lot of stuff I have to upload, so I'll keep you all posted on when I finish. Thank you all.

Ripping from Lost Word is an absolute pain, so I totally understand. I had to copy the cache four, yes FOUR, times for the rip I uploaded this morning... I'm reaching my limits as well. There's only so much I can pull from the game, and I'll admit I'm terrible at figuring what locations the backgrounds are supposed to be (thanks for uploading a few, it really helps). I know at least one of the music jackets is missing from my rip (MusicJacket_001.png I believe) which is ironically the jacket for Lost Word Chronicle. My cache is also so large that combing it is near impossible. It's at 6900 folders now. Thankfully I was able to pick up all the latest characters from global. In fact, I think almost every portrait from global is in here now, except for costumes from the last two events.

Thanks for all the work you've done already, it's been a great help as I don't even think I'd have started without info you posted, and I know if I'll be able to get much more done Sad

I wish you best of luck with what you're doing, I need a few days off. I have a lot going on in my life already. I'll be watching this thread for updates, though.
-Kana Wink
Thanked by: IVBOY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-19-2023, 03:20 AM