Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-17-2023, 12:39 AM)IVBOY Wrote: It's time.  I think I've gotten everything I realistically can at the moment, so I think now's the time for me to actually sift t
Okay, so I split the 5000 files into 22 folders, each of which I can open at one time in Asset Studio Gui, outside of the first one which is just script material that I don't need. However, notably, I am now having computer complications, presumably because my PC is a few years old, most notably now acting as if the 1TB Solid State Drive I CURRENTLY have is the original (broken) Disc Drive that was part of this PC that is a fifth of the size. There's a chance I may lose my PC for a bit as a result as I might have to send it in, however, regardless, when the issues are fixed, I plan to fully upload anything that I find in the cache that could be added to the webpage.
[Image: image.png]
I don't know why my PC is acting the way it is, but I hope it can be solved rather easily as it seems to have been done by a Windows Update. Either way, this should be ready soon.

Oof, that's terrible. I've come across a similar issue with one of my hard drives back in the day, I ended having to back everything up and wipe the hard drive (I don't have any solid state equipment save for the boot drive). I wish you luck with getting that fixed. I've made progress with my stuff, I finally unlocked the rebirth outfits for Reimu, Yuyuko, Mokou, and Sakuya. I'll be ripping those shortly, and uploading them, and maybe some backgrounds with that as someone keeps requesting them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-17-2023, 03:51 AM