Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-15-2023, 02:37 PM)IVBOY Wrote: So a quick update, I'll be starting my rip after the March 16th Maintenance. This will be after I'm not busy. Presumably, the new gachas will allow me to obtain more content, and otherwise I can just get more units and finish more stages with said units. Expect to see a bunch of JP Exclusive content in my dump, as I tried to make sure to get as far as I could throughout said version. 

Then, of course, comes the difficult part of ripping them all, but I'm going to see if I can get everything up to H5 Doremy, who's being added then.

I'm glad to hear that. I don't think I'll be making anymore progress than I've really already made as I don't feel like I'm doing great at ripping. I intend to upload music jackets when I feel like it again, as well as get a proper cache with L80 Satori. I was able to a get couple accounts from friends and family that have a few extra rings of fate so I'll be doing a few more fantasy rebirths than I thought, as well as I also have Ran A6 and Yukari A6 now. Other than that, I think it's just gonna be the long road to fantasy rebirth for the 15~ or so characters I can get fantasy rebirthed. Reimu and Yuyuko are already rebirthed but I'm waiting to get as many done before I go through the pain of ripping more files. I should have most done by Friday, but Satori, Koishi, Yukari, and Flan are very behind as I wasted all my books and Satori and Koishi need like 700 rebirth mirrors.

Good luck on your stuff! Hopefully we'll get some good stuff out of it.
Thanked by: IVBOY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-15-2023, 03:21 PM