Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-08-2023, 12:33 PM)IVBOY Wrote: Thanks, Kana! I'm still partwway through Chapter 3, but I've hit a roadblock as a result of a sudden difficulty spike. Hopefully I can get A6 Alice and she does a decent job of supporting the party, but other than that at the moment I'm fighting through the game with very weak units. 

So far it has been going well. I believe my save is at over 4000 files at the moment, so I think I may stop soon, however obtaining new units hasn't been too difficult.

That's good to hear. The game certainly has an issue with difficulty, it's why I initially gave up on SDT,. Which I forgot to mention, I can't get any content from at the moment as I forgot the dang thing only runs like every other week. I've been thinking of getting battle sprites done soon, but you're the only person that's done it and I have no clue which files are used in those (besides the B______ one). I've also found a couple more UI assets that I may upload. I want to get as much of this game archived as possible before major life changes prevent me from doing further. Also getting A7 Alice would certainly be good as I missed her in her original banner, and she's not downloaded by default with game assets (though, maybe she was downloaded by default during her banner? I'm confused by what conditions this game needs to download content.)

Best of luck with getting what doing done, I'm going to see if I can find the phone my alt account is on, it was playing during the initial A7/A8/A12 banners and might have them in it's cache.
-Kana

*edit* I already found the phone. I have no clue what I unlocked on this profile, I gave up on it but was using it for the event that I would find a way to rip the game and missed characters on the main. I think I gave up during chapter 3 as I got every character on my main account for that chapter. It's hard to play two accounts when real Touhou exists and this games combat is so... weird.

*second edit* Nope, that cache was more empty than my fresh account through Blue Stacks... Very demoralizing.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-08-2023, 05:37 PM