Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-08-2023, 05:56 AM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: I have finished my project of getting things ripped, annoyingly I seem to still lack Satori's L80 form even after running her in ruins of memories. Very annoying, especially since I don't intend to do anymore ripping until a substantial update comes out for the game. Doesn't help like half my story cards were incomplete due to me having switched phones at some point. The one oddity I have noted is my cache through Blue Stacks is only 1969 folders but those 1969 folders are filled to the brim with loads of content.

I hope what you're doing is going well, IVBOY, though.

Thanks, Kana! I'm still partwway through Chapter 3, but I've hit a roadblock as a result of a sudden difficulty spike. Hopefully I can get A6 Alice and she does a decent job of supporting the party, but other than that at the moment I'm fighting through the game with very weak units. 

So far it has been going well. I believe my save is at over 4000 files at the moment, so I think I may stop soon, however obtaining new units hasn't been too difficult.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-08-2023, 12:33 PM