Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-03-2023, 12:38 AM)KanaKonpaku Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 11:48 PM)IVBOY Wrote: Okay, so as an update, I did a test rip. Completed Act 1, went through the Kourindou Roulette, did some Relic content, but before I do anything else I at least want to encounter every readily available cutscene in the JP version to try to maximize this- the current file output is 2787, but I feel it'll be larger eventually. Currently I'm trying to see if the file changes in size any if I mess with the game a bit (currently got it up to 2797 with the inclusion of Renko and Merry's cutscene and 2800 upon starting Chapter 2), so chances are it'll be a bit before I upload anything. So far, things are working smoothly.

That's certainly a good amount of progress. Shows  That's over half the size of mine with all the content I've unlocked rerun (which is 4891 folders). I definitely don't expect you to start uploading right away, especially with how long it took me to get anything ready to upload. After what I went through having to re-rip three times due to figuring out content was missing, I get not wanting to even start ripping until you have a complete cache. Best of luck getting all of those, I'll see if I can accomplish some SDT floors once maintenance is done
Alright! Good luck, Kana! I'm starting work on getting more content as we speak, currently about halfway through the opening section of Chapter 2, but I also need to skim through Nitori's costume shop and such.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-03-2023, 02:08 PM