Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-02-2023, 11:48 PM)IVBOY Wrote: Okay, so as an update, I did a test rip. Completed Act 1, went through the Kourindou Roulette, did some Relic content, but before I do anything else I at least want to encounter every readily available cutscene in the JP version to try to maximize this- the current file output is 2787, but I feel it'll be larger eventually. Currently I'm trying to see if the file changes in size any if I mess with the game a bit (currently got it up to 2797 with the inclusion of Renko and Merry's cutscene and 2800 upon starting Chapter 2), so chances are it'll be a bit before I upload anything. So far, things are working smoothly.

That's certainly a good amount of progress. Shows  That's over half the size of mine with all the content I've unlocked rerun (which is 4891 folders). I definitely don't expect you to start uploading right away, especially with how long it took me to get anything ready to upload. After what I went through having to re-rip three times due to figuring out content was missing, I get not wanting to even start ripping until you have a complete cache. Best of luck getting all of those, I'll see if I can accomplish some SDT floors once maintenance is done
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-03-2023, 12:38 AM