Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-02-2023, 10:35 PM)IVBOY Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 10:07 PM)KanaKonpaku Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 08:41 PM)IVBOY Wrote: JP Version is running well at the moment. I'll be attempting to complete the campaign and maybe some SDT and relic stages in order to get the remaining L80 sprites and C3 Rinnosuke if at all possible- mostly aiming to get cutscene stuff as of now.

I actually have all of Rinnosuke's assets in my latest cache but didn't do anything with them. His C3 has been in Global for about a week (maybe more as I had an incomplete cache prior to a week ago). I actually forgot the L80 stuff had stages pertaining to them, and didn't think they were commonly available which is why my asset rip doesn't have them. Also the characters I uploaded are live in Japan, just not global. Otherwise I wouldn't have any clue who they were (well save for Urumi who's now in the Global).

Regardless, best of luck with your ripping. I'm curious if you'll find anything interesting.

Thanks, Kana! Currently just finished with Chapter 1, the two exchange ema you get at the start of the game do come in handy. I'm going to at least try to get to Chapter 4, but if I manage to get anything that could help me reach something later in the story I'll upload anything I can find as well.

I hope someone who's gotten through the SDT uploads their sprites at some point as apparently some really interesting characters are hidden there.

Okay, so as an update, I did a test rip. Completed Act 1, went through the Kourindou Roulette, did some Relic content, but before I do anything else I at least want to encounter every readily available cutscene in the JP version to try to maximize this- the current file output is 2787, but I feel it'll be larger eventually. Currently I'm trying to see if the file changes in size any if I mess with the game a bit (currently got it up to 2797 with the inclusion of Renko and Merry's cutscene and 2800 upon starting Chapter 2), so chances are it'll be a bit before I upload anything. So far, things are working smoothly.
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-02-2023, 11:48 PM