Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-02-2023, 10:35 PM)IVBOY Wrote: Thanks, Kana! Currently just finished with Chapter 1, the two exchange ema you get at the start of the game do come in handy. I'm going to at least try to get to Chapter 4, but if I manage to get anything that could help me reach something later in the story I'll upload anything I can find as well.

I hope someone who's gotten through the SDT uploads their sprites at some point as apparently some really interesting characters are hidden there.

Interesting, I have characters that are likely capable of doing SDT but never actually thought to do it as I got annoyed with the game due to the high difficulty of chapter 4. If the game wasn't down for maintenance now I'd check and see if I could get into it. If I get anything interesting I'll gladly do further ripping efforts. I'll check in when maintenance is done in a few hours. I'll be getting EoSD Remilia uploaded hopefully tomorrow, but I'm taking at least a 24 hour break before I do anything else pertaining to ripping itself. I'm wondering how long till A1 Reimu and Marisa are added as multiple assets for them are floating around in the cache but not enough to upload here. It's odd as I remember someone mentioning them being added to Japan like a year ago.

Also yeah, I lack a exchange ema on my main account and they only gave me one. If I had an exchange ema left (I used mine in getting Kyouko) I'd get Mystia to fill in her missing costumes as I didn't have any of them since I couldn't force them to download.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by KanaKonpaku - 03-02-2023, 11:41 PM