Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files
(03-02-2023, 05:30 AM)KanaKonpaku Wrote: Alright, to put it simple I've become completely burned out today. Been doing this way too much when I should be doing it in moderation. I'm gonna need a break from doing this stuff, but I do intend to stick around here and help as needed, I just can't rip this thing in en-mass like I've been doing anymore. I do have a few more things, as I have an exact list of characters I know to be missing from my rip (including ones uploaded this morning).

I know that that the following were not in my rip:
Satori (L80)
Reisen (B5)
Ran (A7)
Momoyo
Rin (S5)
Suwako (A10)
Alice (A7)
Yukari (A7)
Aya (A9)
Satori (A11)
Eirin (A8)
Nitori (A10)
Remilia (A6, I have her in a separate cache and may get around to her eventually)

Really, missing 13 characters out of so many isn't that bad. If we can zero in on all of them somehow, ripping for character portraits will finally stop being so painful as we can rip specific characters instead of just ripping them all.

As someone who went through here before, I'm not sure if you're allowed to upload units who haven't been added yet (as I said I have F1 Sanae on my old cache,) but I believe it's okay if you just upload their splash art/cutscene art if you have any, as well as anything that could be found in-game, so keep that in mind when uploading your findings. Tomorrow's the day I have off, so I may begin my playthrough of the Japanese version tomorrow, given the time as I said. 

Considering uploading F1 Sanae tonight given the mods are fine with me uploading all of my findings.
[EDIT]
And so, with me finding the assets and uploading them, the cycle shall begin anew...
[Image: image.png?ex=662108ed&is=660e93ed&hm=ae8...14b6664de&]
Quote:What the hell am I doing here?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Touhou Lost Word missing files - by IVBOY - 03-02-2023, 07:35 PM