Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Games you've recently played
Due to still sorting out my gaming collection, played at least 20+ games within the past week and 12 within the past two days. Well tried to play is probably the best term.

Much of it has been the Warriors/Musou series and sadly for a majority either couldn't get past the first stage, did get past the first stage but not the second/third one usually involving the enemies either throwing bombs or boulders wiping out your health, ran out of time on the missions (Spirit of Sanada), very glitchy (One Piece Pirate Warriors 4/Dynasty Warriors 9) or the not quite Musou but same developers couldn't even get past the tutorial of Attack on Titan 2! Just on the grounds of the timing window is just too tight. The only three so far progress wise that aren't that pattern are Samurai Warriors 5 (for now), Warriors All-Stars all thanks to the Ryu Hayabasa/Akane/William combo (the Team Ninja "hardcore" characters) plus the CPU help and Arslan: The Warriors of Legend with the latter doesn't seem to have any AI at the enemies at all... Oh and Berserk it seems. A shame really because I did enjoy Dynasty Warriors 8 out of the ones that I had (and did a long time ago when I had my Vita) but if you can't play them, you can't play them.

Outside of that there's the conclusion of losing the ability of playing FPS/TPS. So tried and failed on Far Cry 4 and 5, Sniper Elite V2, Wolfenstein/Ghost Recon: Future Soldier/Battlefield Bad Company/Transformers: Fall of Cybertron/Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel (despite that I completed those in the past). Also weirdly enough, could at least play Future Soldier, Bad Company and Army of TWO just a few months ago but now... nope. Then there's Metro Exodus where literally couldn't get any further on that game. Will be going through the last of the shooters (Black Clover: Quartet Knights, Quake 4, Transformers: War for Cybertron and even though they play okay for me Earth Defense Force 2017 and 4.1 [not 2025 due to camera sickness]) at a later date.

(On a related note, planning to go through any game that's not a racing game within the next few weeks. The main focus are going to be RPGs [Final Fantasy X-2/XIII, World of Final Fantasy Maxima, Tales of Arise, Dragon Star Varnir, MagnaCarta 2, Xenoblade series, Enchanted Arms, Dragon Age], Jedi Fallen Order, Alan Wake, Control, open world [GTA 3/Vice City, Saboteur, Mafia trilogy, Godfather 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed series], whatever action games that I have left and console wise just PS4/360/PS3/Switch games but may play on Chrono Trigger DS.)

Other games that were abandoned were Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (problems with the flight controls), Utawarerumono ZAN (Warriors styled game, similar reason to God Eater 3 below okay with CPU help, thrashed no matter what on the solo mission), LEGO Batman 2 (those button mashing handles..., again beaten this in the past).  The furthest that I got up to progress wise was God Eater 3 (Switch) on the account that the CPU was helping through the missions clocked over 2 hours worth of progress but when it became a solo mission, it just fell apart... Besides before going solo, was using health packs like candy when it got towards the latter part of the Rank 2 missions. Was no good at Monster Hunter styled games anyway.

At least more positively surprisingly doing okay on Trials of Mana (the 3D remake, PS4 version because the text size is too small on the Switch) getting up to Angela's flashback and seems to be doing okay on Far Cry 6. Maybe it's Juan Cortez?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Games you've recently played - by DogToon64 - 03-27-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: Games you've recently played - by Yawackhary - 04-05-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: Games you've recently played - by DogToon64 - 04-14-2022, 09:46 AM
RE: Games you've recently played - by Sengir - 04-17-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Games you've recently played - by Yawackhary - 05-13-2022, 08:31 AM
RE: Games you've recently played - by DogToon64 - 12-15-2022, 10:57 PM
RE: Games you've recently played - by Yawackhary - 12-16-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Games you've recently played - by Yawackhary - 01-10-2023, 07:45 PM
RE: Games you've recently played - by DogToon64 - 06-23-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Games you've recently played - by Yawackhary - 06-23-2023, 01:01 PM