Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello!
Hiya and welcome to the site. Don't worry about not sure of what to say, forums are an old fashioned way of talking online anyway. Smile

Wanted to say thanks for all those Angelique rips. Your passion in that game is something that I haven't seen in a long time coming here along with Mica's Mortal Kombat rips, in terms of new members. Also it is rather unusual (especially outside of Japan and the US) to grow up playing RPGs but it's not a bad thing. You managed to play games that weren't exactly the easiest genre to get especially on the SNES where if you did managed to play a RPG, it would have been Secret of Mana. Either that or one of the Phantasy Star games on the Mega Drive (or most likely Final Fantasy VII on the PS1).

As for the translation, sadly there are many games that haven't been translated into English or other languages (that makes your rips even more impressive). It might still happen one day but there are like 1000s of games out there waiting for the same treatment. Oh and there's a Voice Fantasy version of the game too so it might even get voice acting, assuming that the Voicer-Kun addon gets emulated.

If you want to rip Chibi Maruko-chan or any game that you fancy, go for it. It might be some Japanese licensed game and yes, there are only a few who would care but sometimes you get those nice surprises. I would like to see it myself and other would too. People come here to look at Mario/Sonic/Toby Fox game/meme game of the month and it is a demoraliser when those gets 1000s of views a day while others struggle to break the 100 mark over a month after being put on the site but there are some here who are not like that. Many of the regulars rip from games and games from consoles/computers that are obscure, maybe have a cult following because it is like going to an art museum. Sure people who straight away look at something like the Mona Lisa but they might be interested in other works. People have put time into those sprites/backgrounds and the effort, well... Depends on the artist but it shouldn't be forgotten. Then again this is coming from the person who has ripped games in the past that I just don't like just to see them on the site...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Sakuczya - 02-21-2022, 08:52 AM
RE: Hello! - by Yawackhary - 02-21-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Hello! - by Sakuczya - 02-22-2022, 10:08 AM