Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Tutorial] Ripping from Capcom 3DS games (Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter and more!)
I know this thread is over half a year old, but I just wanted to say: thank you so much! I'm still relatively new to model ripping and was looking all over for a tutorial I could use to rip models from the 5th and 6th Ace Attorney games, and after the first couple of failed attempts, I was fortunate enough to finally find this, which works very well.
I am having one little problem, though -- sometimes, exported textures for models don't display correctly when they're applied, even after flipping them. They also don't appear to have UV mapping which I think may contribute to it, but I don't know all of the ins and outs of modeling since, like I said, I'm very much a newbie, so maybe it's not that. If you know how I could possibly fix this, though, please do share. (I'm applying textures in Blender, BTW.)

Once again: thank you! Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping from Capcom 3DS games (Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter and more!) - by BirdGuts - 08-07-2022, 07:36 PM