Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help extracting from Unity mobile game
Burger 
Hi all!

I'm trying to extract models from the game #COMPASS (or NND Compass). 
There is already a dump online of the assets, but it's outdated and the person who uploaded them doesn't reply to comments or offer assistance in extracting files. So I'm attempting to get the missing files out of the game.

I have the APK and the same tool they used, AssetStudio. I unzipped the files and got them to load, but I can't seem to actually find the character models anywhere. I can't seem to find much in general, like the character portraits.

I did manage to grab some of the UI but that's it. So I'm stumped. When I try to play the game itself (it's one of those games that downloads patches ingame, like FE3H), it wants to download about 50mb extra, but I'm not sure what this has in it. The characters you own show up on the title screen so they should at least show up in the file listing somewhere. 

Does anyone who has experience with mobile Unity games know which folders I should check? Or what to look for specifically? Should I also download this patch and re export the apk?
Thanks  :]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Need help extracting from Unity mobile game - by Lumialle - 11-21-2021, 08:17 AM