Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[help plz] WarioWare Get It Together - Ripping In-Game 3D Models (and other stuff?)
(10-04-2021, 07:29 PM)Boxy Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 09:48 PM)Dark 9-Volt Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Boxy Wrote: Here's a zip attachment with my folder. If it doesn't attach correctly let me know, I can always share a link if it didn't work. Basically it's your original folder with my files added.

The blend file is the one you want to look at, since it has all the nodes set up. You can look at how I set up the transparency settings for certain textures.

Any more success so far on your end?

The dae is t-posed but the textures probably won't all show up. If you need a better dae, let me know and I can tinker a bit more to get that to export better. But I think the blend file will be your go-to.

I didn't apply textures/transparency to the side mouth, side eye, side visor, or visor outline. I wasn't exactly sure what the end result is supposed to look like. I'd have to see more of the game or more characters to get a better idea of what it's supposed to look like.

Any questions just let me know.

I saw your .dae file already, it looks very complete (it would be worth it if you get to upload it.) apart of mine's which it has some issues left (coloring the arms, adding the eyes textures.) , my idea was to change my model using his original design colors. (Red on the shoes.)

This is how i managed to at least put some colors to my model, here's a download link for my .dae file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oq3VBxx...sp=sharing
Hi! Sorry for the slow reply. Oh okay, yeah I could upload it to models resource if you want. I can put both our user names on the submission. I should have some time to do it this week.

Do you have basically all the files from the game? If there's anything else in there worth uploading you want me to do, I can do those too while I'm at it. Just let me know. I'm familiar with switch toolbox, so even if it's just some raw dumped files I can make use of it. If not though, no worries. I'll let you know when I do the upload.

Yes, that should make it.

And also, yeah, Yuzu has the option to dump all in-game files from the "romfs" folder.

Here's a download link to it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G-MZj74...sp=sharing
(Try sharing it with the others within the community.)
Thanked by: KJNanika

Messages In This Thread
RE: [help plz] WarioWare Get It Together - Ripping In-Game 3D Models (and other stuff?) - by Dark 9-Volt - 10-10-2021, 04:33 PM