Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Android, iOS & PC] Fallout Shelter & Fallout Shelter Online
Random Talking Bush answered to me :

Quote:You were literally just submitting every single image file from Fallout Shelter unaltered, with no care towards organization compared to most of the other submissions have on the site. We already said in the past that "Everything" submissions weren't going to be accepted anymore due to the fact that it's essentially a crutch for submitters to just dump thousands of unsorted files on us, so of course your submission was going to be rejected.

I answered that I'm already doing a job, I cant do a second job, and I dont know which kind of sorting they want, this really made me angry to read this kind of shit... It's like "oh, you made a big job, but we want us that YOU do a much bigger job, for now reason".

What do they expect on this damn facking site ? To be their slave or what ?

We already work for free, and now they decide what is allowed and not allowed based on the sorting of files ?

They should start to think a bit about their stupid rules...

I posted 10 damn facking thousand files of Fallout 4 with no sorting because there ARE NOT DAMN SORTING IN THE GAME, AT ALL !!!!!!

And I made the same for Fallout Shelter for exactly the same reason, I will not start to do things that developper didnt do themselve >.> ...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Android, iOS & PC] Fallout Shelter & Fallout Shelter Online - by Nemesis666 - 08-01-2021, 10:37 AM