Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's your childhood console/games?
Although both of these weren't consoles, my first game ever played was on either pc or the Sega Genesis and my first handheld was the Gameboy Color, while my first tv console was the Gamecube.  I can't tell which pc game I played first but here are a few entries:

-Sonic & Knuckles Collection
-Sonic R
-M&Ms: The Lost Formula
-Speedy Eggbert
-Safari Kongo
-Some fun arcade ripoffs

Before I got the Gameboy Color, I used to play some Sega Genesis games that my father owned, like Sonic 1&2, Ristar, and Dynamite Headdy.
As for the Gameboy Color, the first game that came with it was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe.
The Gamecube arrived years later with Mario Kart: Double Dash and Pikmin 2 (which back then I wasn't a fan of or didn't know what it was).  Played DD for a month before my mom suggested Pikmin 2 because I didn't play it.  After playing it once I started to enjoy every bit of it and played it way more than DD.

In general, I mostly had handheld consoles/games rather than tv consoles and always liked the idea of playing a game in my hands.  Perhaps the Gameboy Color made a huge impact in my 4-year old brain back then.  Tongue
Thanked by: Alefy San

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your childhood console/games? - by SuprRooster - 07-10-2022, 01:24 PM