Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rockman X DiVE - Model ripping topic
(05-17-2021, 10:32 AM)Qadosh Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 08:27 PM)omega_mog Wrote: Thank you for re-making this topic. 
I've been trying to rip models from MMXD myself (specifically Magma Dragoon) but it turns out I have no idea what I am doing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

I don't know how to extract the game files, but I have Magama Dragoon, If anyone posts a tutorial on how to extract the files I would appreciate it. I am interested in the scenarios of the game as well.

One thing I know for sure is there's 3 sets of files (at least as far as I've encountered while playing the game). The first set is in the APK itself (which is about 75MB), but these are compressed (APKs are actually zip files), and take more space than that when uncompressed (use 7Zip to extract the files from the APK). The next set is downloaded early in the game, before the tutorial level. It's about 25MB of files. After the tutorial level is completed the game downloads about 900MB of files.

The first set of files (from the APK directly) are of course the game's own code, icon picture you click on to launch the installed game, and also assests for the game in Unity file format. The Unity asset files may be encrypted though.

The next 2 sets of files are also likely encrypted, but I'm not sure if the decrypted versions of the files are in also in Unity format, or if they are in normal formats (for example PNG image files that start with ‰PNG).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rockman X DiVE - Model ripping topic - by Videogamer555 - 05-18-2021, 04:49 PM