Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
What's the story behind your avatar?
It's not the shortest of stories relative to most other replies here, but it would be senseless to omit things to make it super simple.

I've been watching Virtual Youtubers for the past half a year or so. Early on into my descent down the rabbit hole/vtuber hell (whichever nomenclature you prefer), I learnt of Kanata from hololive, and as time has passed, she continued to grow on me with her actions and interactions with her fellow talent. Then I started learning about other things about her, such as this, which would've killed her career if she were a traditional idol. And she just kept on endearing herself more and more. Then it got to last month and she showed just how strong she was and what she could do (pacify panicking fans twice, get an original song written, recorded and an MV made for it in just over two weeks, continue to stream solo and in collabs, including a milestone of her own) in the face of her own barriers and an increasingly sombre time as her closest friend's graduation from the company approached.

So there is Kanata, because she is a personification of rare strength and willpower that I've come to truly admire and I have no shame in sharing that.

[Changed on August 26 so the above is now irrelevant]
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the story behind your avatar? - by Ton - 04-01-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: What's the story behind your avatar? - by RGM - 06-21-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: What's the story behind your avatar? - by Paraemon - 07-03-2021, 05:20 PM