Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
LEGO Dimensions model ripping tutorial
Hi! I hope I'm not too late to post this...

I'm trying to rip all of the Doctors from Doctor Who out of LEGO Dimensions, and I'm having some problems. I've done everything you said, and I'm having trouble in the last step. 

When I drag any FACE_(Name)_NXG.GHG file to ExtractNxg.MESH.exe nothing happens (well, a cmd window opens and closes very fast, but that's it). At first I thought that maybe the models that I was trying to extract just didn't work with ExtractNxg just like the Teen Titan models you mentioned, but that's not the case. I tried to drag the Shaggy face file into ExtractNxg and nothing happened again, and I know for a fact that Shaggy's model can be extracted because I've seen it here. I'm not doing anything wrong, am I? This is the first time that I try to extract models from a game, so I wouldn't be surprised tbh (in fact, I created this account just to answer to this post hehe).

I was also wondering: after dragging the FACE.GHG file into ExtractNxg would I have a model of just the head, or of the full minifig?

Anyways, thank you for your tutorial and thanks in advance in case you answer this post!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEGO Dimensions model ripping tutorial - by traxor21 - 12-15-2021, 08:13 PM