Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mega Man X is Ready to Rock! 100% Guide (w/Achievements) for the series!
Deeply sorry for how long this took. TL;DR...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I got a new job working with children on the spectrum. Cool as that is, it also required a lot of time and training—an abrupt change to being in lockdown for a year

2) I was unsatisfied with how much silence there originally was in the commentary, and wanted to fill those in before uploading.

3) Skaizo wants to record earlier, while I want to record later—still figuring that out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But regardless, here it is at last! The stirring reunion with Zero, and the fight against the resurrected Sigma. Can we crush him once and for all?! Find out, today!

[Image: MMX2.PNG]

Part 6: Mega Man X2 (100% Guide)—Zero, Sigma, Ending Credits & Review (All Trophies)

ABOUT THE FRAME RATE:
You must set Youtube to 720p for it to display the SNES' full frame rate. Otherwise, some effects won't render properly.

IMPROVED SHORYUKEN INPUTS (1 DMG on contact, then 8 DMG every 2 frames):
1) Forward, then hold Down & Forward while Shooting (Forward Shoryuken)
2) Forward, then hold Down & Backward while Shooting (Backward Shoryuken)

ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:
9) "Zero Square"—Zero crushes Black Zero (need to defeat all X-Hunters in the Maverick stages)
10) "It's Really Over"—Beat Viral Sigma
11) "The Price of Peace is Often High"—Watch the ending credits

SHORYUKEN INVINCIBILITY GLITCH EXPLAINEVery Sad
1) Walk far enough into the Zero boss room that X's fist touches the chair, then do a Shoryuken. X will go past the point that would force him to walk backward into the left side, and land in the center.

2) Let the textbox hang after Zero sends you through the floor on accident, until Sigma's text starts.

3) Clear Sigma's text, then Shoryuken as his health fills. That will extend the normal Shoryuken invincibility to last until you perform another.

4) Do a Shoryuken during Electric Spark, as that's when Sigma's vulnerable. If you miss, you'll lose your invincibility, and have to do the fight normally!

BOSSES:
Zero stats:
HP: 31 (Weak to Speed Burner—Immune to all other Maverick weapons)
Damage: 2 (Saber Shot), 2 (Earth Geyser), 3 (contact), 4 (Charged Shot), 5 (Saber Dash)
Invincibility Frames: ~0.97 seconds' worth (Giga Crush=2 Damage)

Zero A.I.:
1) His moves are done entirely in response to yours
2) You can cancel out his buster & saber shots with Charged Shots, or enough pellets

Neo Sigma stats:
HP: 32 (Weak to Sonic Slicer—Immune to all other Maverick weapons)
Damage: 2 (contact), 2 (Plunge), 2+2 (Slash), 4 (Electric Spark), 6 (Charged Electric Spark)

Neo Sigma A.I.:
1) Attacks phase through him while he's dashing or jumping upward
2) He is also invincible during the Charged Electric Spark

Viral Sigma stats:
HP: 64 (Weak to Strike Chain—Immune to all other Maverick weapons, as well as LVL 1-2 Shots)
Damage: 2 (contact), 2 per hit (Viral Wrap), 4 (Enemy Orbs), 6 (Laser)

Viral Sigma A.I.:
1) You can dodge the laser just by standing on the side it starts on
2) Changes color for every 8 HP lost.
3) Starts doing Viral Wrap at 16 HP or less (red)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Man X is Ready to Rock! 100% Guide (w/Achievements) for the series! - by Fionordequester - 07-07-2021, 08:44 AM