Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mega Man X is Ready to Rock! 100% Guide (w/Achievements) for the series!
(05-24-2021, 02:37 AM)SmithyGCN Wrote: I find it funny that Agile resembles a robotic version of Jughead from Archie... for some reason. XD

I don't know WHY they settled on that design, and I don't think I ever will... But oh well. At least Neo Violen's pretty cool, right? 3rd hardest boss in the X series?

Well, here he is, and how to beat him without upgrades Smile

[Image: MMX2.png]

Bonus: Mega Man X2 (100% Guide)—Neo Violen without Armor Parts, Heart Tanks, or Sub Tanks!

Neo Violen stats:
HP: 32 (Weak to Bubble Splash—2 DMG from Uncharged version, 4 DMG from Charged version)
Damage: 2 (Scatter Shot), 3 (contact), 6 (Mace Tail)
Invincibility Frames: ~0.97 seconds' worth (Giga Crush=2 Damage)

Neo Violen A.I.:
1) Spawns three sets of platforms in a fixed pattern, and loops back to the start at the end.
2) Leans head back=Forward swing. Looks to the side=Overhead swing.

GENERAL STRATEGY:
1) Get used to the movement you see whenever the 1st set of platforms spawn. Drill that into your muscle memory. That's where Violen tends to spend most of his time!

2) Watch his head movements! They tell you what kind of swing is coming!

3) Use his body (3 DMG) to damage boost past his mace (6 DMG)!

4) Remember that the platforms spawn in a *fixed* pattern. He starts every fight with the same one, then goes through the others in the exact same order!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Man X is Ready to Rock! 100% Guide (w/Achievements) for the series! - by Fionordequester - 05-24-2021, 10:15 PM