Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
(02-02-2022, 02:32 PM)rufaswan Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 01:29 PM)NOVA_333 Wrote: Hello, I'm brand new to actually trying to rip things myself, I'm trying to get rips of the stages themselves, as opposed to any single character- and I'm just wondering if that's possible with GV1. I can't really find anything, I tried ripping the 3DS version, but I can't really figure that out and the psxtools method is a bit cryptic for me.

I just got a few gv_xxxx files and it's pretty obvious that I don't know what I'm doing.  Ouch!

Let's start from here, on Step 3

NOTE : edit php.ini , line "memory_limit = " change 128 MB to something higher, like  2048 MB

To open CMD, go to that directory and then type "cmd" on the location bar, and then run

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/pc_gunvolt_irlst-irarc.php  resarc_00_cmn.irlst

php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  17  "php.exe  psxtools/quad_pc_gunvolt_IOBJ.php -gv1"
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  7  "php.exe  psxtools/quad_pc_gunvolt_IOBJ.php -gv1"

php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  clut  "php.exe  psxtools/img_clut2png.php"
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  rgba  "php.exe  psxtools/img_clut2png.php"

NOTE : change "resarc_00_cmn.irlst" to the IRLST filename you're ripping.
NOTE : change "-gv1" to the game you're ripping.

Then you can open the QUAD and PNG files with Quad Player, like from Isola post (https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-38568...#pid667881) above. The latest Quad Player is available on my GitHub repo, under "docs" folder.

Hope that helps!
- Rufas

P.S. Vanillaware Ripping Project also have similar steps (https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-38430...#pid669576), you can use it as a reference.

Hi, I keep getting this error whenever I try to use the command to get the QUAD files:

Code:
Warning: Array to string conversion in psxtools\tsr_cmdloop.php on line 61
Array
COMMAND encounter an error and cannot continue

I might be VERY stupid, but I followed every single step but I still can't get the files. Any help is appreciated.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by FlipTH - 03-04-2022, 04:11 PM