Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
(09-07-2021, 03:00 PM)rufaswan Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 10:46 PM)Hiroshi-Kun Wrote: Really nice the guide, I tried to use it but for some reason it says there is an error, so I couldn't even go to step 4.

"scandir(./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup,./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup): Access is Denied. (code: 5) in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701

Warning: scandir(./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701

Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701"

I really would like to know what is happening, if it is some permission that is missing or something, since I'm new to this kind of stuff, I am sticking with assembling the sprites manually one by one so I really want to make this process faster. About the file missing stuff, I dunno what it is but the actual file is still there in the correct place I guess...

Hi! It seems like the script couldn't find the folder "./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup". And you put "psxtools" to "C:\Windows\System32". Hmmm... I'll have to ask - what is your folder structure when running the steps?

For reference, this is folder structure on Step 3 should looks like:

The whole setup is very similar to a portable app. It is meant to be carry around on my USB stick to begin with.

When on that folder, open the cmd.exe and continue step 3 from there.

Hope it helps!
- Rufas

It works now, thanks, I noticed GV2 have some slight errors in pixels when the final result from the image comes, like extra pixels. Is it hard to fix that?

even so, thank you for sharing the stuff to help the ripping. Smile
Thanked by: rufaswan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by Hiroshi-Kun - 09-07-2021, 06:22 PM