Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
(06-02-2021, 07:42 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: (P.S.: For the love of God, tell me how to speed up the process of converting .17 files into .rgba and .rgba into .png)  Cry

Quesion: Is there any point to the .7 files or can do without them? I also got this .17 file from ASG2 that doesn't seems to be able to convert.

First to say, again, there's no way with the command line to speed up that process. I'm in the same situation as you, so yeah no worries....

And if you can READ the past responses for this topic you can notice i said something about it. Then of course those specific files are MULTI-PAL textures and still there, they don't have any solution yet.

You will notice soon some surrounding errors in the Assembled files with the .quad viewer standing mostly for ASG2 and there's no solution yet, since @rufaswan is on it's own with these scripts and he can't do it ALL alone.

In LAIX are some surrounding errors too but those aren't the same, the errors just are Missing textures and some bad output textures.

I don't have checked ASG1 yet, but we can suppose there are some different errors too, in the worst case of course...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by HellZero - 06-03-2021, 11:08 AM