Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
Hi! Just want to chip in something I learned from Ton.

As someone who is ripping and reassembling sprites from 8 different games, I also need help to organizing them. So I asked Ton about this, and this is his reply:

Ton Wrote:If you helped organize and made a topic saying you were doing so, it would be no issue. Again, the problem is that a lot of people SAY they have the ok to upload someone else's work, but they generally don't. Anyone using your script would be doing their own rips. Thanks!

So first, you must show us the proof that you rip them yourself, like sharing the tool/script you used to rip them.

If anyone want to help out, they'll just need to make a topic to say so.

And since you shared the tool/script, they can also use that to rip it themselves. It will be considered doing their own rip, and they can submit them later.

As for the dump, I can't really do anything about it because they are do not have the game data together with PNG. The game data will tell you how to reassemble back the sprites, and I'll write a script to automate the whole thing. I have no intention to do everything manually.

How does those game files looks like? Which console is it from? Steam? 3DS? Switch?
- Rufas
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by rufaswan - 05-27-2021, 04:29 PM