Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GBC color limitations
Yes, do understand that the GB and GBC are totally different systems. Sorry if there was some confusion that made it seem like I didn't know that. However, I also know that some GBC games are able to be played on the GB if not specifically for it.

In the link you provided, the games that are GBC games but can be played on the GB are called "Duel Mode Games." Those that weren't in the clear cartridges were the Duel Mode Games, aka the ones without the notches in the cartridge corner. Blank It does seem that Shantae is a GBC only game, though; the images I saw online of the game cartridges with the normal GB cartridge shape must be rip-offs/illegal copies.

The second part of your message does have some merit though, I hadn't thought of that. I wonder how much finagling with the game had to be done to do that? =o

Anyway, anyone that has more insight about what I should do to be true to the system (specifically for MMXtreme 2) with my original sprites, lemme know! =] I think my plan of her size might not even be valid! D=
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
GBC color limitations - by zye1984 - 12-28-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: GBC color limitations - by Barack Obama - 12-29-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: GBC color limitations - by zye1984 - 12-29-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: GBC color limitations - by zye1984 - 01-04-2021, 05:11 AM