Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity (audio)
(10-30-2021, 07:15 AM)MisterRu Wrote: Seriously though that's at least two people talking about getting the files and acting like it's a done deal when there's no upload or links for them. Am I missing something?
I have uploaded the voices a while ago, but today I found new ones that I forgot to include in the inital uploads.

I have just finished submitting the updated archives and are now pending approval.

Smile

(11-13-2021, 03:45 PM)marshmalleaux Wrote: Thank you so, so much for doing this, I've been looking for these clips everywhere since the game came out!

Just curious, will this also include the voice clips that play when you switch between characters in battle? Or the clips that certain characters have with one another when choosing from the roster menu?

I know this is a big project and you still have stuff to sort through, so please don't rush!
All good! I was looking for them myself but no one was uploading them so I did it myself XD.

I've just finished sorting through the missing voice clips including the ones you have said. They are now pending approval.

All good, took me a while but got most of them now. Just need to sort through the remaining cutscene dialogue and sound effects (the latter will be uploaded).

Smile
Thanked by: MisterRu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity (audio) - by DangerZone2486 - 01-22-2022, 08:19 PM