Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Setting Up Facial Textures in Blender
(09-09-2023, 02:24 AM)heartscube Wrote: Sorry for being even LATER but I was hope you could help me with some issues in my textures since your node setup is the only one that's so far worked for me. For some reason the eyes and cheeks don't want to appear like the rest of the body, and it looks like my eye color is too light (we're using the same eye color). The eyes actually started working for once but I stumbled onto it by accident so I can't tell you how I fixed them. I put a photo of the node even though it's basically your set up but I don't know what's going wrong.

I'm not sure exactly how to fix this, but here are a few ideas for troubleshooting:

- Try setting the Color Space on the cheek texture to "Non-Color" instead of "sRGB". 
- Play around with the Specular setting on the Principled BSDF node. See if setting it to 1 makes any difference. 
- Make sure the node group with the skin color is connected correctly. You can try adding the skin color directly to the mix node like you did with the blush color to check if that's where the issue is. 
- Try hiding the mPaint object temporarily to see if that's affecting it at all. 

I believe I used Blender 3.4 when I made mine, so if you're on a different version some of the settings might be slightly different. 

Let us know how you go with it. All the best! [Image: genki.gif]
Thanked by: heartscube

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Setting Up Facial Textures in Blender - by Freidis - 09-09-2023, 08:57 PM