Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
The next video is almost here—in the meantime, have the final set of party chats!

PARTY CHAT (Patty & Halk):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: Feels like we're moving into the endgame now... Whatever's lurking behind that dragon, god or devil, I know you can handle it!

Quote:You know, Bosch, at LVL 33, is actually a really good choice for a final party member—if you didn't pick the cooking carpenter. He learns Vitalize then, which heals 120 HP to your whole party.

Sadly, he's obsolete if you DID pick that carpenter.

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: The world beyond the gate... All right, let's move out! This one's for all the marbles!

Quote:This basically means "putting it all on the line". Ryu and friends have everything to gain, and everything to lose.

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin: I'll do everything I can to help! ...The sooner we get this over with, the better. No one else should have to suffer because of these maniacs...

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: I wonder where the Church of Eva priest in Gate stands in all this. He may be simply another blinded fool like the rest, but I can't help but wonder...

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: It gives me the shivers to imagine what might be lurking behind those gates... Swarms of foul beasts...like locusts...

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: Why does not the priest understand that our enemy is not the dragon? C'est incomprehensible...

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: I heard that the dragon in the town of Gate saved the village from a monster attack over a decade ago. Why would they now be trying to destroy it?...

Quote:Probably one of the memories Alzheimer wiped.

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): This is the end of the line, people! Only thing left to do now is to get down there and kick some ass! Gahahaha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARTY CHAT (Final Voyage):

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): [Same as before]

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: I'll go anywhere you want to take me, as long as you can call me 'partner'!

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: I understand how the Dragonbrood must've felt. 'With great power comes great responsibility' and all that...

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin: Even an idiot like me can lend the Fated Child a helping hand! ...Right, Ryu?

Quote:The fact Lin thinks of herself that way hurts my heart Sad

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: Whatever happens, we have no choice any more but to push onwards!

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: It is the happiest thing I have ever done, to see the Fated Child through his venerable mission. Merci beaucoup.

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: In my travels with you, I believe I have discovered something... I find hard to explain. When our final battle has concluded, I believe you, too, will understand...

Quote:Ryu vs Aspara! Coming to you live, on Pay-Per-View!

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: I shall bind my fate to yours, Ryu. And together, we shall see that the destiny of this world is a bright one!

Quote:Loyalty, or a declaration of love? You decided!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 11-06-2021, 04:10 AM