Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
Fun Fact: The "Tiga Dies" dialogue can be viewed immediately after Tiga dies, despite it also referring to Daisy's death.  It's evident they didn't expect you to leave in the middle of it all.

PARTY CHAT (Tiga Dies...):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: First of all, I'd like to go on the record by saying I've always believed that every dispute can be resolved peacefully... But that bastard High Priest of theirs has to pay! In blood! I'll throttle him myself if I ever get the chance!

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: So...what do you need of me?

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in the lobby): Tiga...Claris...Daisy... They were all good friends... And I'm going to make that bastard High Priest pay for what he did to them!

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in her room): Hi, Ryu! I'm home! ...Heh...hard for me not to think of this place as home all of a sudden...

Quote:Reminder that she's been gone for a bit.

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: The Church of Eva is like a tidal wave, sweeping our friends and loved ones away in its zealous frenzy...

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: This is intolerable! There are so many people who still pray to that so-called 'Lord' Eva...what would it take to un-convert them all?

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: I can only imagine the devious means by which they carried out their foul plans while keeping the faithful ignorant...

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): That Habalk guy...running away like a big, fat chicken... I wanna kick his ass just for that!

Quote:She says that, but... I swear, half the problem with the story is that the villains DON'T do that.  Everyone that could've been a good recurring villain just dies shortly after.

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: C'est horrible that so many people continue to pray to Eva, not knowing the wickedness lurking behind his smile. They shall feed his evilness until the day they die...unless we, my friends, can stop the foul creature first!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARTY CHAT (Ganer Lives!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: Isn't it awesome, partner? Your pop's alive, after all this time! I'm sure your baby sis is doing fine herself...somewhere out there!

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: So these bastards think they can get away from using innocents like batteries, do they? They've got another think coming!

Quote:What is that, like...two typos at once? "Get away from" and "another think"?

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in her room): I can't imagine what Ryu's father had to go through. First betrayed by his own religion, then forced to help it destroy the world... Nothing I've gone through could come close to that.

Quote:What HAS she gone through, anyway?  Before we first met her?  I wish the game expanded on that..

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: We can't be too careful how we confront the Church. What good would our triumph serve if we merely sank to their level?

Quote:...I feel like this would've been better placed in the "Tiga Dies" section—where everyone's all angry.

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: The Cathedral is gone, but I doubt that loathsome High Priest went with it. Keep an eye out for him...cockroaches like that Habalk have a habit of popping up right where you don't need them...

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: I am so happy for you that you have finally found your long-lost father, Ryu. Know that I feel this from the bottom of my heart!

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: With their Cathedral destroyed, the Dark God can no longer gather energy from the Church of Eva... But he can still leech the life from this world, bit by bit, just like he's doing to the forest near Gate. He will continue to grow, unless we can thwart him...

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): Your father's a great man, Ryu. If you can be even half the man he is, you'll be set for life!

Quote:And yet, Ryu is the one she'll keep on dreaming about Tongue .
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 05-22-2021, 08:12 PM