Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
And now for a spot of characterization for Rand, and some not-so-subtle foreshadowing from Nina!

PARTY CHAT (Tiga & Lin!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: Tiga and Lin... Two peas in a pod, if ever I saw such a pair. They favor each other, and I'm not just talking about their species. I'm sure they'll make a splendid couple.

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: I feel like a man who has just had all his debts taken up by a saint... But who am I kidding? It's like an empty nest all of a sudden.

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin: My people are few and far between. This is the first time I've ever actually met another Woren...

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: Rand's face has been looking a bit longer than usual these days. I'd say he had a bit of a crush on Miss Lin himself...but then again, perhaps not. Ohohoho!

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: Two handsome men fight to steal the heart of the fair Mademoiselle Lin... Ah, c'est la guerre!

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: [Same dialogue as last time]

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): Don't worry! I'm sure Lin'll come back to us!

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: ...My eyes must be playing tricks. For a second there, I thought you looked like Patty... Maybe you're related?... Nah!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 05-05-2021, 09:27 PM