Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
PARTY CHAT (Gandharve's Speech Impediment!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: Somehow, I wasn't expecting the Elder Tree to be so...goofy.

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: Looks like the Elder Tree's gone senile in his old age.  Aspara's got an unenviable future to look forward to...

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin: I'd like to think that the demon is solely responsible for the Elder Tree's current state of mind, or lack thereof... But something tells me he's always been like this.

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: Promise me you won't go into my mind if I end up like this...I'd never live it down.

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: I'd love to see what's going on inside Tapeta's head at any given time. He probably gives "toys in the attic" a whole new meaning!

Quote:"Toys in the attic" is a euphemism for insanity.

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: The mysteries deep in the mind... The mysteries deep in your brain... Is it real, or is it a dream? The questions will drive you insane... Did you enjoy that, Monsier Ryu?  I call it..."Inside Your Head"!

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: I cannot understand why the Elder Tree is speaking with that curious impediment.  Nor do I know when he started... It's a possibility that the demons have entered his soul and started to possess him as well.  We must hurry...

Quote:Guess that dashes the "he was always like that" theory.

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): Ah, the Therapy Pillow... Brings back memories... Long ago, a band of eight heroes used it to enter someone's soul.

Quote:This'd be another reference to Breath of Fire 1 reference, where you entered the mind of a party member called Mogu.  Long story, lol.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 03-21-2021, 06:59 AM