Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
I just realized that I haven't been showing off the party chat lately, so I'm gonna catch you up on that in these next few days. First of all, the Queen... Deis finally gets unique Party Chat here!

PARTY CHAT (The Queen needs help!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: How huge does a person have to get before they realize something is badly wrong with them?

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: The queen's condition can't be just from lack of exercise. That kind of obesity just isn't natural, period...

Quote:...Unfortunately, that kind of obesity IS something that can happen, via "generalized edema". That's when fluid keeps being retained in your body. The world's heaviest man was 1,400 lb, at 6'11".

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: A Diet Wizard? People can actually get paid for that?

Quote:One of the many career choices one has, living in a 1st-world country Tongue !

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in the lobby): *whistle whistle* Hey, check it out! I'm talking in Melodian! Pretty good, huh?

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in her room): You think I'll ever have curves like Nina?

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina (in the lobby): The queen of Melodia is so badly out-of-shape, it actually has me worried about my own body... Perhaps I shouldn't rely on my wings so often and get some exercise walking...

Quote:I do think it's a nice touch that Nina's still worried about her body, despite her official art. Just goes to show that being worried is probably HOW she got that way.

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina (in the lobby): It's true that I am a princess...but sometimes the word feels more like an insult than a title. The common conception seems to be that royal birth makes you a pampered, stuck-up airhead. It hurts to be thought of like that...

Quote:To be fair... Being exiled made her childhood a bit different than most royals.

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: Answer me honestly: Do I look fat to you?

Quote:Yes.

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: The people of Melodia are said to talk using music...but I can't quite see how that's supposed to work. How can they possibly convey meaning effectively without the aid of words?

Quote:...I mean, how can the plants and trees talk to you without mouths?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARTY CHAT (Fight the Cellulite!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: Sometimes the cure's almost as bad as the disease. No offefnse, but I'd rather not have people running around inside me...

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: You know, there's a lot we could do while we're micro-sized. Maybe we could get inside Lin's head and do a little redecorating? Just imagine it: "Lin, the Genius Girl"!

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin: You know, that mushroom has possibilites[sic]. We could use it on Rand and you could slip him into a pocket! Our very own pint-sized bruiser!

Quote:I love how the two are BOTH thinking of pranking each other Big Grin !

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: Promise me one thing, Ryu. If I ever get like that...you won't go inside me to help. Instead...just put me out of my misery.

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: If the queen turned into a monster, I wonder what she'd end up looking like...

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: [Same as before]

[Image: 8-Spar.PNG] Aspara: Entering a human body...this is an experience not even the Elder Tree could lay claim to. The fruits of our journey never cease to intrigue me.

[Image: 37-Deis.png] Deis (in the lobby): Take an ordinary human, force-feed them with evil, and pow, you've got a demon on your hands... Whoever's behind all this is seriously warped...and seriously dangerous.

Quote:Girl, you don't know the half of it... And again, this is her first bit of unique Party Chat. I wonder if THIS was when the game designers originally meant to have her recruitable? I tested it, and she actually doesn't break the difficulty curve if THIS is when you recruit her... Wonder if that's what I should've done, instead? Save her for after Highfort, rather than banning her outright?

Also, most of her dialogue is lobby exclusive. Her bedroom dialogue is usually just her dreaming about Ryu.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 03-20-2021, 04:12 AM