Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
Now then, time for more Party Chat! Note that Bosch says what he says regardless of if you remembered Patty or not.

PARTY CHAT (Simafort's done! The early-game is almost over!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: So, now that you've found that bat-winged lady thief, we can get my name cleared, right? ...You...you didn't forget now, did you? Heh heh... I mean, you wouldn't forget your friend like this, right? Right?

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: Worms? Flies? Cockroaches? Bleah! What kind of warped people are these? If someone tried to feed me that crap, I'd call it torture, not a banquet!

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin: Not a word outta you, Ryu! I'm gonna throw up if I catch a whiff of roach on your breath...*hoolp*

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina (in the lobby): I've never been a picky eater, but I think I'll give anything calling itself 'gourmet' a pass from now on. I still feel slightly ill...

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina (in her room): This strange, wonderful world of ours is full of different people with different tastes... I like to think I'm fairly open-minded, but to tell you the truth, the thought of eating cockroaches makes me want to puke!

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: What I don't understand is why anyone would want to pretend to be the prince of such a castle. The food is terrible, the women are all warts and no charm whatsoever... I really can't say I see the attraction.

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta: By pretending to be my illustrious self, the foul imposter invited his own peril... For by being me, he opened himself up to the wrath of Fort Nageur's own enfant terrible, my dear sister Petape!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 01-10-2021, 03:21 AM