Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Mario World [Ripping All Levels]
Added the generic boss room for Morton, Roy & Ludwig, whose base always looks the same. Ludwig has a real bg, while Roy & Morton have identically placed wooden board sprites as decoration. The falling/contracting walls are sprites while the tile-wise identical looking ceiling belongs to the foreground. I also put Morton's & Roy's boss rooms together and assembled them, just for the sake of completion.

Reznor's boss room on the other hand was already ripped by Jigglypuffgirl, which is on the same sheet as the boss itself.

Also Bowser's room: There are zero tiles, just a bunch of brick sprites. I revised the sheet to add transparency (the bricks shouldn't blend with the black bg), the brick palette itself and reduced blank space to a minimum. I also enlarged JumperK's lightning colours to match the brick palette and erased the unneccessary borders around on the sheet.

Edit:
Just realized that the lava animation for Morton's/Roy's boss room was in a wrong order and sent a revision for it.
Ripping Tutorial for PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 / TurboGrafx CD
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41637.html
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World [Ripping All Levels] - by Barack Obama - 11-09-2020, 05:49 PM