Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams models
I think i found a tool that could rip the models perfectly (the files are still not supported yet), which is i3DConverter. This tool allows you to view over 816 model files and even covert them in other format.  I managed to view the .vmesh and .model files (which these are only used for debugging purpose) in the standard version of the game. Unfortunately, this tool is shareware, which mean it's not free. Once you get the tool, you'll have 30-day trial period of using it also if you convert a model, every 5th face will be removed. To avoid these, you'll have to register aaaand you have to pay... at least 50 USD.

Anyway, i forgot to mention the original format of the models are .vmesh and .model files. Opening rendershape.bin.nx in a hex/text editor will reveal these. Maybe it would possible by reverse engineering or memory dumping, but that would too good to be totaly possible (and someone to do it).
Sorry for grammar, i'm french and dysphasia.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams models - by GianaSistersFan64 - 03-08-2021, 07:25 AM