Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams models
(08-26-2020, 04:18 PM)JonathanJoestar Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 06:07 PM)GianaSistersFan64 Wrote: Ok, sorry for bumping again, but i have a question concerning the Switch i'm about to hack.
The Switch's serial number is XKJ100075***** and i don't know if it is possible to hack the console. I heard the Switches with that serial number is not yet possible to hack, but i just want to know more.

You can check if you switch is patched using sites like this one (https://damota.me/ssnc/checker/). It says your switch is patched so you can't use the fusee exploit. You'll have to wait for a new exploit to show up, or you can try hard modding it. Depending of if you have the physical or digital version you could always try another switch. But if you're really desperate you could always try the internet.

Also applying multiple "textures" to a model shouldn't be a problem. If you're using blender just add a second material and apply the image texture to it, it should work.
The Switch has the "warning" status, which mean it is unknown if it can work. So... i don't know either if it would be worth it. My friend bought the Switch from December 2019, and he says his Switch is 0,1% not patched in that case.

As for the models, i just had to separate the needed meshes to apply the textures.
Sorry for grammar, i'm french and dysphasia.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams models - by GianaSistersFan64 - 08-26-2020, 05:55 PM