Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
League of Legends Wild Rift ripping
(05-27-2021, 07:25 AM)Senyol Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 03:12 AM)na_kanashi Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 05:01 PM)YeraySL Wrote: They're not releasing more models.

The reason of this its cause we only used some of them and the models died too fast.

Basically if we want Wild Rift Models we will have to get them by a tool made from us so... R.I.P. more Model dumps from they. They will only dump these models for personal use (as you can see in Chibiin's Videos that has the newest Models like Miss Fortune Skin etc.)

Source:
https://twitter.com/PixelButts/status/13...9824670720 (Its a Thread)

Such sad news to wake up to, but I understand where him and the team are coming from. I respect their decision and hope someone out there whips up a tool to help us out. 
I have no knowledge of ripping models from mobile games. If I did, I would've loved to help the community in this situation. Anyone know anyone that might know a thing or to about ripping mobile games and programing?
It there were such a person in our community actually interested in getting the models out of the game my bet is that he/she would've been "hailed as our saviour" by now. So basically I think our only chance is to commission a talented programmer/a bunch of them into building us from scratch a tool designed mainly for wild rift galery models. What do you say?

If we can get more people on this I'm down
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by Lyeco - 06-09-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by BRM - 03-24-2021, 11:45 AM
RE: League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by na_kanashi - 05-27-2021, 01:00 PM