Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
League of Legends Wild Rift ripping
(03-25-2021, 02:11 AM)Senyol Wrote: Hi guys. I was wondering, since patch 2.2 is almost here, should we be expecting the 2.1 ("a" and "b") models to be extracted/ripped soon? I was also thinking, maybe the endeavour is a bit harder than usual, or too time consuming? Or you guys are just waiting for more champs to be added to the game so that you can simply work with more models at a time?

My point is, I'm really interested and excited for the 2.1 patch models, and if it would be helpful, I am willing to support and contribute for helping out the engineers, rippers etc. (moneywise, since this is the only way I know how, I'm in a totally parallel universe regarding programming, and this seems to me as some complicated stuff; and obviously, I'm willing do to this with regard and respect of their own free time and interest in this).

Also, sorry in advance if I should've posted this in the "Commissions" section, but it felt more appropriate to just put it here, in the WR thread. If I was mistaken, again, my bad.

We're still waiting for the next batch to be released. Just wait for Pixel or Skinspotlights to release it.
[Image: IGgxKVG.jpg]
Thanked by: Senyol

Messages In This Thread
League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by Lyeco - 06-09-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by BRM - 03-24-2021, 11:45 AM
RE: League of Legends Wild Rift ripping - by Lyeco - 03-25-2021, 03:30 AM