Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
(06-25-2020, 01:44 PM)hitorikuroi Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 01:19 AM)Bupuroni Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 11:06 PM)hitorikuroi Wrote: hello guys quick question is there a way to create my own character in acnh and then rip it off as a 3D model ?
I don't think there is a program for that, i did however find the model for the player with no textures. if that helps.
that helps tremendously! ty what i want to do is customize a group of player chars and them export their custom model "gestures, hair etc". Texture is not a problem if i can get that to a 3d editor i could re color and texture

is this a possibility then? or are you referring to a blank body without your custom hair clothing?

thank you for answering btw

The character model is separate from the clothing models...which are also separate from their respective textures. Though skelly grouping is wonky, the vertex groups and weights on the clothes should match the player model...mostly. Group names will possibly be different.

Clothing items for the player model are the PlayerBottoms and PlayerTops models, with the textures as TopsTex and BottomsTex. The Accessories, Bags, Caps, and Shoes have their own categories and SocksTex for the Socks and Leggings.
Thanked by: hitorikuroi

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by Fluffy McMalamute - 06-25-2020, 08:49 PM
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM