Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
(05-11-2020, 09:32 AM)dogbiscut Wrote: Fluffy McMalamute
(05-11-2020, 06:01 AM)dogbiscut Wrote: I haven't changed anything on the model. What do you mean by the normal map having different colours? I've attached all the maps I had. The way I applied the mix map was by using the separate RGB node. I do not know how to use the _Ocl or _EdgCod after I separate them out though.

I've also noticed that a lot of these maps look better after going through an invert node with the exception of alb colour.

A good example is the CuteClock. I did pose the bones.

This is the clock with the maps applied as Random Talking Bush laid them out.

This is just OP inverted

This is OP and roughness inverted

So I'm not sure if this inversion should be applied to every other object and to every map.

The reason why I asked about the normal map colors is that, occasionally, they are exported with...weird coloration, as if the RGB channels are swapped. Case in point: Try the normal map I am attaching to your door.

EDIT: Closer inspection, the BLUE channel appears to be incorrect.

Every single normal map I've exported has been green like that. How could I fix this?

The RGBA shows it correctly, but the image viewer and when it's exported are green.
To fix the normal map you need to change the 'blue channel' value from 'zero' to 'blue'[Image: Fix_RGB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by Verivik - 05-11-2020, 02:05 PM
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM