Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
(04-30-2020, 11:11 AM)MPMOT Wrote: I imported a NPC model and the bones are broken. When I move some bones, they sometimes move wrong body parts and sometimes they move nothing.

I saw some of your attachments.
I’m not sure how the models were extracted like that.
For me, the first couple of goes, it worked perfectly.

I could give some reasons on why they probably look like that. (These are just my guesses).
  1. The .nsp files are broken. 
    These worked with the extraction. I guess where, and/or how it was downloaded was at a fault here. The rip wasn’t very well done. Find another and extract from there if that’s the case.
  2. Extraction broke files.
    During extraction, the files weren’t properly extracted due to some underlying error, or fault. Extract again. Try running in admin if you have to.
  3. Exporting files from Switch Toolbox broke files.
    The exporting process didn’t properly convert these files. Try running admin, or redownloading Switch Toolbox.
  4. What @Darkliger01 said.
    If the wrong parts of the models are being moved by other bones, simply renaming them in it’s vertex groups to the their respective bone names should fix them. Some bones are null for IK rig setups. (Ex. Z_tail). You can just delete those, if you want.
  5. Other.
    Probably your computer interfering with this process, or some other thing I can’t really explain.
    I don’t know what to tell you at this point. Sorry.
Hope that does helps in some regard.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by thezebradude1 - 04-30-2020, 12:42 PM
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM